Monday 13 May 2013

Extra! Extra! Kanai Leaves Team Orion and Joins RB!


Hello Everyone!

I have decided to rejoin RB engines, it is a pleasure to be back as this was the engine which I won the World title. So it is so great to be back with such memorable engine manufacturer and cooperating and building again a good relation with RB engines...(continue)
Source: Kanai
Currently, I am the only driver who is keep competing at 1/8th Off Road Buggy World Championship from first time. So based on such long period of my experience, know how, etc. I would like to help and support RB engines for coming years for their development to achieve best performing engine in the world. So, I would like to thank Eric from RB Engines, I appreciate from bottom of my heart of your kind opportunity at this time ! Thank you very much.

Yuichi Kanai 


No comments: